View Single Post
Unread June 2nd, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I find it motivating to date fit women. I tend to take much better care of myself and really watch what I eat. Remember that these Yoga gals are pretty GREEN...you know the recycle, fresh air, types. So make sure you sharpen those conversation skills. The yoga instructor can also point you to available gals after a bit. The gals are creatures of habit and usually go to the same time slots or have their favorite Yogis. I also would scope out the hiking trails around where you yoga. Makes for a good conversation and possible first date. Btw, i love to get a shower and then massage after hikes! What a nice Happy Ending to a healthy day...