Thread: Wechat girls
View Single Post
Unread July 6th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
this morning she gave me the same Anaheim address and she agreed to BBFS for 250/3 hrs. I was very explicit with everything. I said, we fuck no condom, you let me cum in your pussy, we don't use condom, I cum in your ass. she said yes to each one. she agreed to BB anal and to swallow my cum and to anything I asked for. obviously a scam. she gave me her other Chinese name and she sent me her pix and then she told me to wait outside the address. it was lots of fun stringing her (?) along today. I prolonged this for hours and I said, I'm stuck in traffic, I'll be there soon, I can't wait to fuck you baby. this went on all day long. after I told her that I only had 250 cash and no iTunes card she blocked me.

hahahahahahahaha !!!!!
I bet she is being bombarded now with plenty of wechat messages! Like mine, she asked 3h300. I said heard 250. She said yes my love. Later I asked her 2h160, she said 3h250. Wants to meet at shopping center. Sounds fishy. If anyone meets up post it up if for real, Hahahaha! I think not real, just another way somehow to separate you from your 250.