View Single Post
Unread April 10th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Deez, I think she is dense. I had her info in phone and driving yesterday I tried to connect. Did not happen. Went to google maps and it said place permanently closed. I was in area at the time coming down from Fullerton(more later elsewhere)on that. Anyway, I sent her texts as inquiry. This morning heard back from her. Now in text war. Had to tell her would be driving. So she starts sending me about 10 texts. Bottom line not in BP anymore. In Orange. By 22 fwy. She says set Appt. After I asked her for location and price list. Her answer: Professional Service. Now she comes with by appt only. In Executive Building, 2nd floor. Above Angelas's. She wants an appointment, a call upon arrival. Place is maybe a condo. I'm not making appointment until I have time to check out. Number is the same as your link. I think just text her for a try, although you are one of the few who had more than a basic rub. 630 S. Glassell St., Orange, Ca. Keeps asking me name although I gave several times. Does not sound like she's wrapped too tight.