View Single Post
Unread May 21st, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Viet prostitutes in OC with the exception of Motel Kim really do make a little too much. I am not sure if it is the location. It could easily just be their nationality. My first shop I visited in the old days was Sakura in Upland. It was at least 15 years before big titted Jeannie wrecked the place. Most of the prostitutes were Korean but there were a couple of Viet and they always wanted more money and in my opinion they were inferior prostitutes. Plus they always seemed too emotional. One in particular would always kind of cry when I finished- sort of like I was raping her. That sure didn't enhance the experience.

Conversely, Viet women in the nail and beauty business are very reasonalbly priced and so are the marvelous restaurants and coffee shops. Not sure what the deal is but no matter what the service is I usually don't tip more than $100 for bbbj and cfs or $120 to $140 for bbbj and bbfs or up to $160 for bbbj and bbfs with internal discharge.
TJ do you believe the price should go down for older hookers.

I mean should one pay $100 plus $40 to the house for a 50+ hooker>