View Single Post
Unread February 5th, 2012
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonehead2 View Post
Second girl, took her to Big Bear. Well, don't get me started on gas, food, lifts, and rentals. Says she wants to wait until marriage for sex (well, thats because you are from Denmark and need a green card, fast!)
Hahaa... That is so hilarious... And yet so true! Danish girls are... for one, CLEAN as a whistle, and most are EXTREMELY open minded!!!

I know what you mean though about spending the dough... I think if you're away from dating for a while and then jump right into it, we tend to want to over-impress... To us, its simply the hook, and yet to the greedy hoes out there, you and I would be the type they'd use, abuse and refuse...

You can of course tone it down a bit and not go overboard and flash too much. That way you're not raising a flag saying "I'm a spender"... This will attract less abusers and hopefully more down to earth ladies that are worth your time and money!

Good luck!