View Single Post
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

A few months ago, my SO was headed out the door on a Saturday morning to get her nails done and invited me along. I went with her, thinking I could just sit, read a magazine and girl watch. When we entered, every single nail tech in the place looked up at me and smiled. Within five minutes, I had been convinced to get a manicure by my SO and soon was in the hands of a lovely little FOB Viet girl. It was fantastic. She worked on my nails, massaged my hands and arms, gave me a bit of a neck/shoulder massage ..... all while my wife was ten feet away. Very fun on many levels and I go back every two weeks or so now. The most legit fun you can have with young submissive Asian girls .... all for about $15.

This particular shop appears totally legit and that's fine. However, the way these girls treat me make me think that other locations may offer additional services. They scamper around, make sure I am comfortable, bring me water, ask if I want a magazine, etc., etc. I am clearly the king of the world - lol.

Suggest you give it a try.