View Single Post
Unread October 11th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I used to joke with the MMS that opened the shop above my old store in Rowland Heights that I was going to quit going upstairs and buy a Mercedes instead. I was dropping $1500 to $2000+ a month there plus seeing my other ATFs too... (Times were much better back in 2004-2006 and I could afford it) but after thinking about it I decided I couldn't fuck a Mercedes!!! Try to imagine this scenario if you're a hard core monger like me.... every day in front of my shop a Korean taxi would show up and 3-4 HOT early 20's K-Girls would unload in their little work skirts and walk past my windows. Sometimes they would smile and point upstairs with that "come up and see me sometime" look....other times they would walk head down like they were being led to the torture chamber. Either way there wasn't a day that went by that I saw them and said to myself "oh good...I don't want to fuck any of these girls today" add to that MMS calling me saying I have young girl for you today...come up and look after work!! Hard to NOT want to go there everyday!!!