View Single Post
Unread September 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Its a campaign finance violation that the Donald personally directed to be paid. Fact: Michael Cohen, his attorney has already pled guilty to this. Since paying off the whores benefitted the Donald's campaign. It was to hide disparaging facts that make him look bad, therefore benefitting his campaign. The amount of $$ was well over the maximum campaign donation.

Both this and obstruction of justice is enough for impeachment proceedings to begin. Getting 2/3 of the senate and 1/2 of the house to agree is a whole other story since if it fails the Donald will look down on them as will their Republican voter base.
Hilarious. Cohen is an atty. His atty Davis once was Bill Clinton's atty, and is suppossed to know the law. As cutback said, it is not a crime to pay hush money for blackmail; but it is not legal to take blackmail money. So you have the Clinton's former atty during the Monica fiasco counseling Cohen, once Trump's fixer, to plead guilty to a charge that IS NOT A CRIME. The candidate Trump can pay whatever money might be deemed to be campaign contributions to his own campaign, since there are no limits for that, so that is not a crime for him or his former fixer atty to make those arrangements and do it. You might wonder how exactly and why Davis got hired to be Cohen's atty for this case, regardless of any issues that came out of all of his phones, computers and papers being confiscated and the rough treatment he has gotten since that happened. Now I might look at Cohen a little differently if his atty had correctly counseled him and urged him to plead innocent of a charge that was not a crime and had worked diligently to prove that. I am stepping back as I think the truth will surface given time.