View Single Post
Unread August 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I landed a mid-20s civilian super hottie white girl, almost 10 status very petite hot hot girl to come over and massage me and for repeats. First time no HE

Normally I convert the girls within the first 1 or 2 times meeting but with others I could tell they were down for it from their vibe. With this one I'm so blinded by how hot she is that I'm not picking up a mutual DTF vibe.
I agree, what is the point of this? If we knew where she came from, then we would have a better understanding of her nature. If you are trolling CL or Backpage for outcall massage, then this girl is not shy and innocent. She just likes presenting that image.

What does it mean that you convert girls within the first 1 or 2 times? Do you have so much game that you convert a legit provider to give HE the first time? Or do you convert HE girls to FS the first time you meet them? I typically figure that if I get HE the first time I meet a girl, then I probably did not convert her. I have converted a few, but that took time and money and a connection.

Why tell us nothing relevant, and then ask for our advice. You know what to do. Use your charm and she what she is up for.