View Single Post
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Nice idea for a thread, Kid!

In my experience anyway, Koreans are the ones most looking for a rich handsome guy to marry and get out of the game. However, I haven't had a Vietnamese provider yet(even tho I've been to Westminster and Garden Grove countless times).

Also I might have to agree with others that Thai girls perhaps give the best massages, even tho I don't always feel like being stretched and whatnot. Chinese tend to be good too tho.

Another interesting thought: Chinese can range from legit to FS, depending on the establishment, and definitely so can Thai girls. For parlors I would say you don't get too much FS with Thai girls... That is mostly had from independents? But Koreans.... I've never had legit or even just a HE... Always FS! Lol (again, no experience with Vietnamese, except for an actual GF I had)

Last edited by YrrchSebor; October 5th, 2014 at 08:41 PM.