View Single Post
Unread November 29th, 2013
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty are providing BBFS. I have no idea to how many mongers, but I'm not stupid to think I am the only one. But almost all that offered it to me have COVERED reviews or even no FS reviews.

I always give them the test. Will rub my unit against their pussy and act as if I am going to slide it in. If they do not resist , i will still ask for a hat. this plan goes up in smoke on occasion when i have a REAL hottie on the table and I just can not resist. FOR EXAMPLE... VIP or Sassy spa. Saw IVY twice and both times she offered BBFS. The second time even requesting it. Both times I was able to resist it because well, she is not the greatest looker. Not bad, but not what I typically really like. On the other hand, Nikki if in that position, i would probably give in. But so far, no sex with Nikki. And it looks like she will need to be seen outside the spa for that. And that just is not going to happen.

Also was offered BBFS by a lady at SH and one at EZ Relax. As well as another at Angel spa(the one off brookhurst on GG Blvd.) Almost succumbed to the EZ lady as it was getting really hot.