View Single Post
Unread November 19th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. I've seen several of these vids and NONE of the providers in them are good-looking. They might seem better-looking than they are when you're horny, drunk and/or desperate, but when you see them in the vids, you wonder what the attraction is.

Well Fook Me...asiansam...I dunno for sure except the idea crossed my pea brain that if you could look up or found one for one you knew at least you could compare how some other monger were giving it to her as compared to you...and you might possibly see some move that really got her going more than you experienced with her...in which case I might consider using it, or maybe using it on her...and see if she had same reaction, might unlock some deep seated passion that you couldn't find earlier? Just musing...always think there is another way to experience and ramp up the experience, and as always for mutual enjoyment...that's about it from this end. Your thoughts?