View Single Post
Unread January 9th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redwood Originals

I really like this website, the people who run it are pretty cool. They were one of the first I believe, then upstarts like crudmaps have stolen the thunder a bit.
Over time, I have learned to keep my favorite providers to myself, and contribute a few reviews here and there. I don't want the wrong kind of attention to damage my favorite providers so I never share my ATF's. I am more likely to submit a poor review for a crappy provider, so the monger community can at least have a heads up on the ripoff parlours.

At this time of year, the authorities go crazy with their multi-million dollar "task force" to combat human trafficking yada yada yada. It's important to use caution.