View Single Post
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Get Active!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbig2124 View Post
Does anyone have any idea what is happening with the reviews submission? I have 2 pending reviews with no feedback and I have read some people who have had reviews pending for weeks and months. I have tried emailing and following up with no response. I saw today that there weren't even any new reviews posted. What is going on with this site?
The state of this website does seem to be in decline. Owners have been promising the new site is coming, over and over. The same stalwart posters and contributors, have not changed...And a few have dropped out altogether. (Ichi comes to mind.)

I'm not sure how you market a site like this, but it does seem that it needs more attention. It's a good site, when people contribute. I know, that on a national level, MPR is really worthless. SoCal and Chicago seem to do well, but everywhere else is lightweight to non-existent. BUT, having said that...SOCAL is down from days past.

For me, I don't post much, because I go to the same places and see the same girls...based on my mood. If I did post, it would just be the same ol same ol. And, maybe that's the problem - a lot of us are comfortable, and don't TOFTT anymore?

I would like to encourage newer mongers, lurkers and less active veterans...well...to get active. Start contributing! And, to show my commitment, I will post some stuff again, even if it is a bit standard fair.