View Single Post
Unread May 29th, 2012
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I doubt your alone, probably would not hurt to seek professional help since your brother mongers are in a silmiliar situation. Bottom line, you want your cake and eat it too. Only the fortunate get the hot, life long companion. But even that sexual relationship diminishes over time. I have found, as I age, my bar lowers...maybe those gals with great personalities, but not as hot as you want or have fantasized about become a viable alternative? Have you asked yourself what you bring to the table? Once you work on your body, looks, dress, personality and finances...and you still cant get what you are looking for, you need to work on your game. Game NOT being pickup lines, but maybe your circle of social activities? I dont think quiting this hobby will help you in your quest for your dream partner. Sometimes its better to stop looking and let it find you...