View Single Post
Unread March 18th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabletop99 View Post
I am kinda new at this. Had a pretty cute Chinese gal tell me no HE at an AMP (but there was a lot of hand roaming, ass play, groping) and whispered to leave my number. A few minutes later we are texting some flirty talk and she says she wants to have dinner! Not sure what she's after, sugar daddy? off site hook up for $? green card? Haven't had this happen before.
Wow you are a lucky 46 year old married man wearing a wedding ring!! You newbies sure are getting a lot of action!

I remember the sweetest little Chinese honey named Coco that worked at a HJ Spa in Anaheim near Aroma where I met Latina Lisa...Coco was so sweet. Had a little rose above her little chim.

I brought her a sun dress one day. I really liked her. She was so excited and almost cried. I failed to get her contact info. A few weeks later Korean mms said she had gone back to China....

I think about her sometimes and wish that I had gotten her phone number. What a dufus. Actually, I've deleted phone numbers that I wish I hadn't also.

Providers can be so sweet sometimes. I think they are just like us mongers....lookin' for love in all the wrong places....