View Single Post
Unread April 28th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to bedazzled a couple times. First was a semi cute latina incredible service. Bbfs that scared me enough to get tested. I know I'm stupid. Went back and ended up in room with a hote tiny viet. Straight up menu talk as soon as she walked in. I was floored. I couldn't believe the way she spoke. Cbj, bbbj, cfs, bbfs. All with prices attached. I walked out. I hated it. Huge turn off. She was super hot. But i don't get much pleasure banging a robot with a cash slot.

also had same experience at healthiness spa. Just tried the place. Girl walked in and straight said what u want. I played dumb. And she spewed the price list. I walked. And she seemed like she was used to guys walking.