View Single Post
Unread March 7th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the world of being a true monger and all that goes along with it. All you did was get her to cross the line over to the dark side. We have all done that with our ATFs a some point in our mongering careers. She might have been fighting the mental battle of whether to cross the line for years and all it took was a guy that she really likes and has feeling for to fuck her...then in her mind she has made the transition and is now a whore. So she thinks she might as well go all out and make the money she feels she deserves for doing FS. Unless you were prepared to marry her and support her this was going to happen whether you paid her more or not. Paying her more might have sped up the process. If you want to know whether or not she is giving up FS to all....PM me her name and where she works and I'll be the secret shopper for you. If I get FS I will let you know.

Last edited by MPkid; March 7th, 2015 at 07:51 PM.