Thread: Back From Asia
View Single Post
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Oh...I forgot one other spot when I first got to VN. We were in Vung Tau Vietnam and we went to one of my wife's relatives and there was a brand new foot massage place next door. My wife went in to negotiate a price and it was $4 for an hour. I said I'll get a massage and you can spend time with your family. Then the girl came out that was going to massage me...18 years old and smoking hot. At that point my wife said give me your money and I'll pay the girl when you are done so they don't try to over charge you (She clearly knows...No Money, No Honey)...I countered with..."they won't like it if I leave without paying to come try to find you"....So knowing what the potential is at this place my wife decided to get a massage with me and not chat with her family! WTF... To make matters worse the girl kept smiling at me and giving me the "look" we all hope for while getting a massage. So after 30 min of amazing foot and leg massage they have us go into another room to lay face down on the massage table to do my back. She is sitting on top of me rubbing her g-string covered little snatch all over my back. When we turn over I have a raging hard on pitching a tent under the sheet and she points to it and motions to the other girl (who is still sitting on top of my wife) to look and they both cover their mouths to try not to giggle. The girl then reaches under the sheet to give my cock a squeeze and again give me the look like...we will fuck for sure if your wife is not here... then my wife turned over and it was back to a legit massage. At the end they have you sit up and the girl sits behind you and does some light Thai style stretching...however this little tease decides to play with my nipples and rub my cock some more since while sitting up I had my back to my wife and she couldn't see. We are all finished and my wife pays them and we leave...as we are walking out I ask how much did she tip? My wife said I gave them each $20,000 vnd. (1 fucking dollar!) I was so pissed I made her go back and give them another $5 each. My wife was mad saying "this is VN you don't have to tip that much" and I said I don't care where I am...I'm not going to let someone work that hard for a dollar! Shit, it was a $4 massage and $6 tip is still only $10. and I'm sure FS was on the menu for maybe $20 from a 18 year old (easily a girl next door solid 8-9) beauty! Nothing worse....NOTHING worse than wanting to fuck your hot massage girl but she won't....except your massage girl wanting to fuck you but YOU can't!!!