Thread: Newt Gingrich.
View Single Post
Unread December 20th, 2011
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

wow, which planet do you live on, youranus?
Bush and Regan are the ones who fucked it up. very simple strategy: bleed the coffers, and they'll have to cut the programs they never liked. Re-pubes-licans are the same people that resisted abolitionism, woman's right to vote, civil rights, unions rights, any kind of regulation that now allow us to breathe and drink relatively safely. Obama, in the time of half a term only, has done more than any other president. He even managed to pass a health care law that no president in the last 40 years could pass. And don't give me the cool-aid pubes are feeding their flock, that reform was recommended by republicans before Obama, realizing he couldn't pass the single payer system (what a shame), wisely played the pubes at their own game. Now Morron Romney is left like a circus clown trying to explain that it's his plan, but not, well, kind of, but hey, nobody on the right is smart enough to read anything, I'll just deny it...
I would prefer the Grinch to run cause i know he'll self destruct, and he would so well represent the true Pubes party, with his "fake" christianism. Romney, he's a slime, can't hold him. very dangerous. My only hope is that too many self-righteous new-borners just can't make themselves vote for a high ranking almost-prophet-level mormon, that's like wearing nikes and drinking cool aid waiting for the comet.