View Single Post
Unread August 8th, 2016
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
come on, MPKid,
i like you, but you can't possibly quote from these crazy sites... check this:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

If you don't like Hillary, do it for reasons of character or ideas. She's been attacked for over 20 years, investigated so many times, don't you think they would have found something? She's not the person that the Fox loonies have been trying to paint, it may stick with the non educated, which unfortunately seems to be mainstream in the GOP today, but you guys?!
Watch as Fox is shedding the old Ailes croonies and may eventually become a news channel.
Yes...Snopes isn't going to go on record to say YES...The Clintons are involved with these murders and get the shit sued out of them. SURE every one of these deaths has a reasonable explanation but explain this... Most if not all of them had some kind of connection with the Clintons in one capacity or another and or investigations they were involved in. I even said maybe some are coincidence but how many people out there reading this (yourself included) know 2 or more people that have committed suicide? OK, now how many people know of 20 or more? Doesn't that in itself seem strange? I never said any of this was fact, just that it's interesting that so many people around this fine upstanding family have died. Don't worry all you Hillary lovers, she will be the next president. It's already been decided in the back room of the back room where these things get decided. The same way a man whose own family said he was born in Kenya along with his brother (who he has no relationship with) was made president and when it was brought up that people wanted to see his birth certificate he didn't have it! I don't know about you but I have mine and have known where it is my whole life. Why would a man that is running for president NOT have his? OK maybe he lost it while smoking weed in college... So they get him another certified copy issued from Hawaii. Then the only person on the planet that could ever confirm or deny it's authenticity dies in a plane "crash" where EVERYONE else survives? Guess it wasn't her lucky day! The plane lands on the water and everyone calmly walks off and enter the water, an hour later they are saved. Some of the passengers said they helped her get into her life jacket and held her hand...then she conveniently drops dead. My guess is it was ruled a suicide.
http://globalgrind.com/2014/01/10/pl...ificate-video/

There is better footage of the "Crash" than this but I can't find the full video.