View Single Post
Unread September 4th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

Funny thing happened on the way to the spa---- was at one of my old favs and mamasan advised that she had a new girl and would I mind giving her a try ok the girl came around and she was tiny about 30 I said fine and mamasan told the girl to look after me,the TS was great and the first 25 mins of the massage was fantastic she then started the feather touch on the jewels etc then to my surprise she blew on the starfish as she was on the table between my legs my reaction was to raise my hips and to my surprise she dove straight in her tong must have been 3inches deep in my ass it normally takes me a while to explode but as she reached round and started on the old boy I exploded all over the place and for some reason I started to laugh uncontrollably mamasan opened the door to see if everything was ok and caught the poor girl with her tongue up my ass which did not assuage my laughter
On my way out I thanked mms for her introduction and I would be back soon at which she started to giggle and said no doubt. I did and the girl became my go to ,sadly now back in China