View Single Post
Unread August 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default New AMP Coming Soon

True Care Massage, 2737 W Edinger Ave.

Had to make a visit to Godinez HS in Santa Ana, this morning. A colleague and I then took lunch across the street at Taco Bell. Spotted a MASSAGE "Coming Soon" BANNER hanging from the fence on far corner. Decided to do a fly-by, because I saw some activity in the lot. Sure enough, a crew was working on the interior, in preparation. As a sat there, for a bit, I spotted a rather attractive Asian woman come out and walk over to a Benz and grab something from the trunk. I jumped into action! Grabbed my portfolio, and stepped out of the truck, and caught her attention. I pretended to be looking for an electrician (Fake name) for a field inspection I needed to do. She asked me to follow her and we walked into the shop. The guys there were just construction, and I don't think she knew them. Her English was clipped, but we got through it. She's def not Viet. Chinese in her 40s.(?) Surprised! I asked if this was going to be her place, and she said she is helping "set it up for owner." I apologized, that I must have the wrong date and I will take care of the electrical and make a call. As we walked out, I had to ask if she was going to be working there, and she smiled and said 'maybe"..."should I?"...with a smile. She played it coy. I left after about 5 minutes. My last words to her had to do about me keeping an eye out for the grand opening. She said, "I'll be here for that." What's funny is she gave me sheet of paper with the name of the owner, in case I need to contact him.