View Single Post
Unread October 25th, 2018
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

I have always called ahead when i find a girl i like to see and usually after the 5th visit, i slip her a note with my email and number (burner) and tell her i like to see her and if she ever moves to call or email me.

I have been bait and switched about 3 times and each time i walk away and let mms know that i called for a person and was given another. Sometimes you cant just accept what they give you.

Also i have given about 4 girls the note and 2 have moved, i heard back from both so it works so far.

Prae