View Single Post
Unread October 22nd, 2018
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.
I agree, other than the nuru places, too many seem to move around nowadays. I can't think of one girl who I've run across in the last couple years who I thought had great repeat potential stay at the place for more than a month, never to be found again. Most were one visit and a week to a month later were gone. In the past, you'd have the same girls staying at a place for at least a year, made things easy. I also don't like to see anyone at this point unless I have a good idea of what they look like.