View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This used to be easier when the young talent stayed at the same spot for a long time. Now at least in my experience the only consistent faces are laundry ladies and I loath going to most MP's, all the consistent ones in the past I frequented are a crap shoot. I have found some new places with a better variety and I can call ahead for a specific girl but they are a drive. I absolutely stay away now from anywhere that I can't call ahead or have an idea who I might see. Trusting the reviews is also hard when a lot of guys think a thick Latina with floppy tits is a 5/5 in looks.