View Single Post
Unread February 11th, 2019
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Had this happen to me with Julie from S&H health back 6 years ago. She was a legit therapist and I went to her for years 1-2 times a week and a couple of times when she was not there for my massage I would get a random girl and they would know who I was. They would ask me how I felt about Julie because she really liked me. One day beat my birthday I walked in and she has a giant birthday bag with various gifts and I was thankful and speechless. I continued to exclusivity see her for a year after that when she broke it the news that she found out she was sick. She didn't believe the Western doctors because she ate healthy and was as strong as a Chinese gymnast and honestly she was. A couple weeks after that she stopped working and my only communication with her was over the phone and random text. A month went by with no calls or text until this one day the phone rang with her I'd tag. I answered the phone and it wasn't Julie but her daughter and she called him for me that her mom had passed away. RIP Julie