View Single Post
Unread December 27th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Was messing around. Good god, I am finding out that fellow mongers Just take themselves way to seriously. Of course many men are pigs. And honestly, many women are also. It's life, and we have to deal with it. I've never been that way with any woman, so I'm comfortable in my own skin. The fact that one of my posts here was taken seriously shows a serious lack of humor on the readers. And honestly, you fellas would get a lot more tail if you would relax and smile a bit. Don't be so fucking serious and pissy all the time. Females hate that.

And they definitely hate guys who name call and threaten over the keyboard.

No. Not an Obama supporter, and also do not live in the state that voted him in as a Senator. Any more insults from the windy city? Come on, I know there are more