View Single Post
Unread December 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well there are alot of assholes out there. I will say that at a new place with a new girl, I always give a nice rub on her leg or ass, nothing forceful or hard, just to put them at ease. I have had the experience more than a few times with new gals that if I don't do that it goes no place. That being said I talk with one of my regulars all the time, we go out to dinner etc etc and some of the things some of the men do is appalling, she has actually had clothing torn. She only does straight massage with people she does not know because of this, and well if she knows and trusts you it is very fun.

Even though they are in this business you get out of it what you put into it, so be nice. Now some gals like that stuff (but you have to get to know them), like this "lady" last week that told me to fuck her face and pull her hair---well I am not going to say no and damn near choked her but apparently she loved it.

They will come and go, and if they really are leaving the business get their numbers and see them outside the MP.