View Single Post
Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Obsessive, listen to the Kid. Read his last two posts. He's got the only solution that might work for you. He says you can learn this stuff, and that it worked for him. Obviously he was motivated to try. I have my doubts about how motivated you are, but I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong. Just don't reply back with an excuse for why the Kid's suggestion won't work either. You're not going to get any better advice than that.
Nothing against MPKid but it's not like I haven't been there. I was swimming in that stuff years ago and all I witnessed was good looking guys scoring like usual and liars who would claim anything to sell something to guys who could not get laid in a whore house. The whole thing is a sham that makes it seem like guys are getting results by learning "game" but it's almost a complete fabrication with only a few real successes by dudes who would otherwise not have scored. Dumb luck for them turned around and spun to sell even more scams.

I want to say again nothing against MPKid or anyone else towing the line but if the life with girls is so great with game, why the constant mongering? This road isn't cheap and dropping 2 or 3 benjamins for an hour or 2 of satisfaction makes no sense when you can (allegedly with enough skills) spend just 50 clams getting a great meal and drinks for yourself and be out meeting much better quality girls without any of the shadiness. If a guy has a girlfriend or wife then maybe it makes sense to monger for variety and avoid getting caught but if you're single there is no reason to monger unless it's hard to get women otherwise.