View Single Post
Unread September 17th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Aloha, all of the above man. some girls really look at it as a job. Something they have to do. While you have a choice to see a girl or not. Some of these girls do get attached big time also. As much or more so than we do to them. They are all different and unique, yet share so many of the same traits.

Lastly, many of these girls are hypocritical. They want you to abstain from tasting other fruit, yet they can jerk off 5 or 6 guys a day. And jerking might not really describe all that is going on. I've had married masseuses screw me away from the shop and then get pissed when they learn there were others before them. The more I think about it, for every sweet girl I've met, I've met 10 nuts.
Just yesterday I saw a Chinese lady that asked me these questions...in this exact order. "Do you have a house?" "Can I come over?" "Who do you live with?" "I want to marry you" "But first I want to see where you live to make sure it is suitable" WTF I have seen this girl twice and all we ever did was DATY and HJ! Never knew I was that good at DATY!!! 80% of these girls are fuckin nuts! I'm wondering if I should play the "I need to test drive the pussy" card before we get married to make sure it is suitable! But my fear is I might like it....or I might not and either way I have a crazy Chinese bitch on my hands!! LOL Why does all this crazy shit only seem to happen to me? I can't be the only one that keeps getting these off the wall experiences????