View Single Post
Unread June 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
I agree with MPkid, and at the risk of sounding racist I will give one example of how different cultures assimilating into American society sometimes loose their charm.

I live in a highly concentrated Asian city in So. California. In the 90's I lived in Asia for a few years during the 90's and still travel to Asia frequently, as recent as last month. Typically in Asia pedestrians don't really have the right of way like they do in Southern California - you take your life into your hands if you are not very careful as a pedestrian there.

Where I live I am amazed sometimes at the cavalier approach some Asians have to walking in front of moving cars, even jay-walking, I assume because they are told "cars have to stop for you in America." True, but not always the case.

I'm guessing that too many Asian ladies are told "you are the one in charge, when it comes to men in America." Western Feminism - the gift that keeps on giving! My theory is, like MPkids says, Americanized Asians are even worse is like the Asian pedestrian that thinks every car, no matter the situation must yield to them, so too Americanized Asians ladies sometimes take their new found freedom to a new level of man-hating, pussy-powered, feminism that makes for some serious blue-balled, yellow-fevered white boys.
Good Post Brad: Umm I have to agree with you about walking and driving. ABC Supermarket is the scariest place on earth as far as driving. I've been all through Mex and the driving and walking there is terrible also, but Asian walking is so cavalier that it's insane. The driving is absolutely pitiful, for the most part. Oh well...

LOL about Western Feminism: FOB is always the best, but once they've been here for a while they quickly become part of the feminist culture: Asian men can be very demeaning and when they get here it's payback time. They also get a hard time from white women and latinas....remember the "one nail" you tube video...hilarious.

I don't think they hate american men, I think they really want to date them, but because they meet us mongering, they know they can't trust us no matter how polite and $$ we are...IMHO