View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This strategy seems clumsy, it might be OK at a strip club to keep you from over-spending but when you're seeing 1 massage girl just keep all your stash in your wallet, small bills stacked over large bills and pull out only what you need to tip. She doesn't need to see you counting or spy how much is in your wallet. Just have the willpower to give her only what you feel is worth it.

There's also the long game with certain places and girls. Very often I've found that it takes a 2nd visit to get memorable service, there is some value to trust these days. I only do second visits with attractive ones and if they don't pan out then I don't do a 3rd visit.