View Single Post
Unread April 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
I have to laugh. I have a pocket for the entrance fee. a pocket for the tip. and generally I have two tips one for what I came for and one in case she was worthy of extream delight. But now with all the greedy chicks i find I need another pocket for the "legit" tip. This is when negotiations go south and I opt for no extras. i have always said some money is better than none so when will these chicks learn.
You can simply reach into your pocket with your FS tip, peel off what you want to give her, and call that good. It's a way of showing her know that you were willing to spend more for extra services without having to say anything...