View Single Post
Unread August 13th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
That’s why I haven’t even visit her at all, neither for massage or waxing. A friend of mine knows her well and pretty much told me the same thing. I still keep getting text from her asking me when I want to come to get wax, but I rather go meet someone else new at the nails spas because they have better looking chicks. Besides my nice looking Asian Waxer I still have 3 more Nails spa chicks I want to try. Two weeks ago I tried a lady in Rowland heights that you can schedule early appointments with before hours. She was alright but I could tell she was more amused by my hard on because she definitely spent to much time removing the hair from my tool. The way she handle it Back and forth I could tell she was just enjoying it wishing she could ride it. I know because at the end she also spent about 10 minutes cleaning using cotton balls with oil rubbing it up and down until she made me cum so fucking hard, it was 3 weeks worth of pure grade A milk. She was like “My God” I said yeah it’s been a while. Clean me up and then she still offer me if I wanted to stay for a free facial on the house and I said I had no time because I knew the other girls who work there might show up anytime and then it won’t be so private If I wanted to try to make a move. I made a big mistake because later I found out we were there when it was non business hours. She scheduled me when the beauty shop is closed...mmmm I will be back and request same day to see if there is game.
So, Nina has pretty much slowed down since the days when she owned Mimi’s in Norwalk?