View Single Post
Unread June 21st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Nina from Natalie Nails & Spa

Ok, a lot of us Know who Nina from Natalie Nails & Spa is, I know who she is but never have met her in person. So I while ago when I was hunting for waxing places I contacted her and she offered me the Brazilian Wax for $40 which is a great deal and she also said she do massage which I already knew but I pretended like I didn't know, but since I found another Chinese chick younger and hotter than her I decided not see her. Now it's been two weeks since she started texting me over and over, how are you honey? are you coming to see me for your Brazilian? blah, blah, blah and so on. I keep telling her my hair is too short and I need to wait a little more and she says (honey come to me please ok) then I ask her about the massage that I want to see her and she never answers me at all. then I ask what time can I come in for wax and she replies right away to the point where she tells me to choose my own time, she even offered me before and after business hours if I want. Has anyone here see her for waxing before? is she good? then back with the massage questions and again no answer. I can tell she is just interested in your manhood experience...