View Single Post
Unread February 12th, 2013
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

I'm on the fence on which place is worse, TER or RM.

Awhile back I did some reviews on TER and if you don't give a favorite of some guy a 9 or 10, they email you whining and throwing out dumb statements like the booker will never let you back. Sorry, if every chick was a once in a lifetime, it wouldn't be a once in a lifetime. Haven't made a review since, too many guys give way too high of ratings for the girls over there.

******* has it's own idiots, mainly the guys who just look at the stars while not reading the review or what got stars for what. They usually like to comment. There's also the guy who has some fucked up system where anything not FS should be 3 stars or less. I noticed a few times that a place known for HJ's here will be strike out city on RM while a place known for only HJ's here will have a bunch of FS reviews over there. Don't really trust their reviews as much for whatever reason, though they sometimes had reviews on places/providers that don't get covered here, which I did find to be a positive.