Thread: House Spa
View Single Post
Unread February 16th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

Damn DJ I hope your review was fake and that did not happen, I would have torn his dick off, but like you said hardcock likes the hardcock I guess you really TOFTT and learned the “hard” way no pun intended literally. I would never on a whim follow hardcocks reviews and take a chance with his bullshit. I’m pretty sure he’s pretty fucked up in the head. I would think that this site was mostly for heterosexuals but I guess in today’s age we have to let the homos be homos or they will cry and complain that they were mistreated. Too bad heaven has no place for gays so I guess hardcock will burn in Hell, that’s the choice he made and we all have choices. Here’s one recommendation always look at your provider before he or she puts their hands on you, sometimes we like surprises sometimes we don’t.