View Single Post
Unread April 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
jen6492, do tell. We would love to hear some of these stories
The problem is that many of her stories have no clear beginning or end because she is so schizo and scattered in her thinking. I also lose track of what she is saying because of her accent. I catch interesting little tidbits though. Like, she was telling me about a girl she worked with who had germ phobia and washed her hands 50 times a day and hated to be touched. On the other hand, the same girl loved to give rim jobs and wanted guys to cum in her mouth and she always swallowed. She also told me about a place that had a lawyer come in to inservice the staff about twice a year. He would tell them about proper dress, permits, how to avoid entrapment, etc. Then the owner would make one of the girls take the lawyer into a room and service him for free. She gave me a lecture one night about the qualities of a perfect mamas an. Just little shit like that.