View Single Post
Unread April 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Not worth it. Haha. 30 min of some bitch ranting for a BJ? I'd rather just pay. LOL
Yea, that's my dilemma. She has such a need to talk that I'm usually left waiting anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours before the fun starts. Some of her discussions are kind of interesting: she has told me lots about the behind the scenes life of a K-girl and massage parlors. I find her stories about "the life" pretty fascinating. But sometimes she goes off into rants that can only be described as schizophrenic. On top of that, despite her years in the U.S., she still has a pretty thick accent and I have trouble following. She notices when I lose interest and that's when she begins to touch and rub me to keep me there. I love the sex, but prolly can't do this much longer.