View Single Post
Unread May 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Okay as the other posters have said if it is done correctly it can be great. I always had the attitude that area was exit only, but decades ago at the young age of 20 I walked some chubby sorority girl home from the bar we were at and while she was giving me some great head she stuck her finger up my ass and did this and holy crap I came in under a minute and it was unbelievable.

I am hesitant with MP's and other providers as they do not know how to do it correctly most of the time. I do have a few that do it correctly and it is awesome. That being said you do want to prepare and make sure you are clean and all that stuff. I normally eat a light dinner full of leafy salads and broccoli and all that crap that will clean me out good, then have very light breakfast and lunch the next day before I go see them.

Try to keep an open mind it can be great, sadly I don't know anyone in the IL area but have a gem or two here in SoCal-as well as a list of ones that are horrible, like the one with long dagger like fingernails that tries to assfuck me with her fingers and all I can think of is getting my colon torn on those daggers, bleeding out on the table and being rolled up in a sheet and tossed in a dumpster someplace.