View Single Post
Unread May 9th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Ok, here's the cheat sheet next time you want to "teach" a girl to do it.

1) Show her your middle finger, with your thumb on the 2nd joint from the tip.

2) Tell her "This is roughly how far in, I think." Have her measure it out on her own finger, which will be shorter than yours, most likely.

3) Tell her she needs to orient her hand so that she can curl the fingertip toward your penis, not your backbone. The prostate is at the FRONT of the tube, not the back.

4) There must be lube aplenty!

5) In she goes slowly. Once in, tell her not to move in and out. She's looking to rub, not fuck. Tell her "like you want me to do with your G-spot, but somehow I never get quite right."

6) Once she's in to the right depth, she should curl her finger about 45 degrees, which should put some pleasure on your prostate. If you feel nothing good, ask her to move it around a little (but not in/out fucking motion). The less she moves her finger in/out, the better.

7) Either she'll find it (which she will know, because you will go OOOOHHHHH THAT'S THE SPOT), or not, in which case no great loss.

Pro-tip 1: Before arriving at her place, shower, and use the shower wand to ensure that you really are clean down there. If you are up for it, it's not too difficult to find with your own finger, which is also how you do a prostate self-exam.

Pro-tip 2: If you use soap or lube on your/her finger, there won't be any residual smell. If you don't, there will be (a lesson best learned only once).

Gherk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have only had girls that don't know what they are doing try it a couple times. I would like to find a pro to milk it properly but the times I have tried it felt like I had to shit. It reminds me of the time I did FIA with Eileen and touched the turtle head less than 2 inches up her poop chute! Got shit on my finger and when we finished she jumped up and ran to the toilet and dropped a deuce immediately! If you see a shit stain on the comforter at Westminster Motor Inn and it smells like Eileen....that was me! LOL