View Single Post
Unread September 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I've offered a Grand on two occasions. Once with a civvie, once with an AMP HJ girl. Both were girls who had turned down reasonable financial offers in the past, and whom I considered pretty much unattainable. I could have tried to work my way up, from 200 to 300, then on to 400, and so on, but that's tedious and undignified. Makes you look desperate. so I just flat out told them I'd give them a thousand to do The Deed. One girl I even showed the money to.

"What! Are you crazy? A thousand dollars?"

Yes, that's right. $1,000. These were both girls I had known for years, and for whom I had developed some very serious hots. Nailing them would have been dreams come true for me, and the memories and satisfaction from that would have been well worth some replaceable dollars. I figured a thousand should do it, and if that wouldn't do it, nothing would. So I took a chance with one, and some years later with the other. They both shot me down. So I spent the money on getting laid with more accommodating ladies, for a lot less each. But you know what? I've forgotten already the girls I banged with that money, but I never would have forgotten fucking those two, and the thought of it would bring a smile to my face well into my twilight years when nothing will work anymore.