Thread: I’m A Girl
View Single Post
Unread August 31st, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPgirl View Post
I am a girl and I get more happy endings than I can count, plenty of them in OC. I find it hard to believe that you can't find any unless you are doing something horribly wrong or going to all legit places. You gotta know what to do and what not to do.
We will treat you as we do all other new comers seeking information, no problem.

" Read the reviews, post a few of your own experiences, then we will be open to sharing with you our little gems. until you are willing to do that, I suggest you take matters into your own hands for satisfaction"

There
now you are one of the guys, welcome aborad