View Single Post
Unread December 23rd, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwest View Post
To: Hugh G. Rexion
Thanks for the education...my goal was and is simple, to keep her photos from being spread around-republished. On another thread on this site I read way too much personal identifying information concerning this sweet lady. She, and all providers deserve better. In my strong opinion hobbyists should only post about their experiences with providers and if the descriptions and photos of providers are accurate-nothing else. No personal information should ever be posted on any adult web site.
I am glad she is out of this business as, from what I see, she deserved much better than she received. From my pov way too many jerks are enjoying the hobby.
Yeah, dude. You blew it by asking us not to discuss facets of her personal description. Many of us know this info and who's to stop some of us from informing the unknowing through PM requests?