View Single Post
Unread July 9th, 2018
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
When I grew up this # was a "pound" symbol.... Fitting that the "metoo" movement uses #metoo LOL
Great observation.
I'm going to remind or inform some of the feminized members of Gen Fem I know and see how they react.
Gen Fem: Boys born after the Cold War who have never been in a street fight or real fight of any kind and think if you voted for Trump, you committed both a crime and a sin even though most of them describe themselves as atheists and still live at home with mommy like Keith Olberman.
Many of them actually think "fag" is a curse word and intolerable language outside the realm of civilized norms.
PoundMeToo! Yay!