Thread: Nice
View Single Post
Unread May 5th, 2021
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver88 View Post
Guys I thought most of us agreed not to feed the beast. And it was working. But now some have fallen into the trap again
Diver they have not fallen into the trap, they are just trying to understand how having grown up having sex with his mother, and his pet goat has affected his world view.

On one hand he claims all women are bitches and whores (which might have been caused from his time in the sack with his dad/brother/and uncle), or might be from his sack time with his sister and mother. really just a mystery.

On the the other hand he claims this grandiose sexual ability, it could stem from the above mentioned activities, but I suspect it it from his apatite for his ability to control small farm animals (of which I sure he has filmed himself on several occasions, and shares with his close family).

So you see how simple it really is, more than likley the first time he had sex,
it was dark
it was cold
he was alone