View Single Post
Unread May 30th, 2012
VIP User

vinn_rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenyang View Post
Remember these MP girls will not even look at you without the MONEY part.find a girl in a differnt line of work.
I think he gets this. I hope he does?

It's an interesting take on the hobby, but it runs deeper than what providers can offer. I'm afraid that whether you stumbled upon this hobby or not, you'd have similar issues in regards to finding an ideal woman. The thought of no sex and no companionship versus at least just sex, is extremely defeatist, and speaks more to your, for lack of a better word, "game".

Like aloha said, you just have to find venues, or social activities. You seem to have found success in your personal life, and dating is not unlike that. You have to put yourself out there and create opportunities. An opportunity rises where you may not be entirely comfortable, go anyway. Parties where you don't know anyone, a function within your field where you can mingle - dive right in. Join social groups. Have a hobby? Find groups online and elsewhere, and join them. Work on yourself. Be yourself. It definitely comes easier to some, but that just means you have to work harder.

I don't even think this is the answer you're looking for, but I think it's the input you need. Good luck.