Thread: Young Zi
View Single Post
Unread November 20th, 2018
VIP User

Wallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the rough

David, I think he is doing his homework. And it logical to me is that if you want to know something, just ask... which is what he did. If you have the answer, great or if Sandy is your gem to keep a secret, that’s understandable too.

There were quite a few girls that gave extras at young zi, Sandy was the wildest. She was chubby at first then lost a lot of weight and looked like a model. Except that when you feel her body you can feel the loose skin on her due to the weight lost, which was a turn off. Her face was super cute though. After she left there was Sophia who was great but she disappeared after a few months. The question would be if anyone knows where Sophia went.
Now to answer Kani’s Question. Sandy went to Le Palace on Westminster and Euclid using the name Yuki. Have not seen her in a while but I don’t doubt the weight gain. What’s worse is her attitude, no longer the sweet Sandy, the new Yuki is all about money and won’t hesitate shorting your time if you finish early. And yes, she badmouthed mongers, we’re just a bunch of over paying morons to her...
Beside Sandy, others from Young-Zi went to Le Pace. Sandy, Vivian, Carol, Annie. Vivian is now Coco, Carol is Hannah and Annie is still Annie...