View Single Post
Unread September 25th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean. View Post
there’s a "bureaucratic coup" against President Trump. the Deep State in the FBI tried to taint the election and tip it in Clinton's favor
I see you are trying to HIJACK my handle with "marsean." thinking that you can speak for me. Why don't you stop inventing many new handles and just post under your own?

People can see through you. You don't like this site, so why use it? MagicZoetrope might be right! Or are you using that handle too, having protested heavily it was Dupree who HIJACKED it from you?

You are turning the discussion pages into mush. BTW, we all know who uses the term: "mushroom head". Next you'll be playing Avenatti.

As you used to say "Geezus". Thanks for calling out! You were raised Catholic and you CAN be a good little boy. Now go on with your Bad Self...